Wheat Germ Meal
- An Excellent source of Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin E, Protein and Vegetable Oil containing essential fatty acids.
- Can be helpful in cases of selenium deficiency and tying up.
- Vitamin E is less stable in the presence of trace minerals particularly iron, it is therefore advisable to feed these items separately.
- Vitamin E is necessary for general good health and fertility. Vitamin E can aid in healing after injury ortrauma.
- Wheat Germ l/leal can be used as a supplement to conventional feeds and a recommendation for horses would be 50-200 grams per day.